Friday, December 11, 2009

A fishing fix is needed!







I just want to go fishing.



I've got cabin fever. It has been more than a week since my kayak hit the water.



Woe is me.



I could have gone fishing Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday if it hadn't been for my wife's car. Her Toyota Camry had a problem, so I had to take it into the shop. She used my Toyota Highlander while her vehicle was being repaired.



No big deal.



However, the only three good days of weather were Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. By the time I returned the rental car and picked up Kathy's vehicle, the weather turn more sour than two-week-old milk.



All is not lost. Since Kathy and I are headed for Grand Cayman in less that two weeks, I used the time to tie a few flies (see photos). And today I tied even more.



I hope to get back on the water on Monday. The weather should be settled by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment