Thursday, February 9, 2012

We're now a member of the Aqua-Bound Pro Staff

I am happy to announce that I have been selected as a member of the Aqua-Bound Paddles Pro Staff.


Aqua-Bound is a premier paddle manufacturer and offers a variety of paddles to meet the needs of kayak anglers and recreational paddlers of all skill levels.

I conduct kayak-fishing seminars throughout Sarasota and the state each year. One of my messages is that prospective kayak anglers should buy the best equipment they can afford. It makes no sense to purchase of good kayak, but select an inexpensive paddle. That’s like putting economy tires on your Porsche!

For my use, I selected Aqua-Bound’s Surge Carbon Kayak Paddle. It’s strong, very light (24.5) ounces and attractive. Mine will be 230 cm in length.

Please check out the Aqua-Bound website at http://www.aquabound.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment